Healthy Care Kids DHA 60 Capsules
CategoryBaby Care | New Products |
Shipping rate to Vietnam$11.99 / kg
|Bankstown||Out of Stock|
|Cabramatta||Out of Stock|
|Hanoi||Out of Stock|
Nhận hàng từ 1 - 4 ngày
Maintain healthy growth and brain health
Healthy Care Kids High Strength DHA is made of DHA sourced from algae. The formulation helps maintain healthy growth and development for infants and children, whose dietary intake may be inadequate.
As a supplementation of the essential fatty acid, Healthy Care Kids High Strength DHA maintains brain health and:
- Maintain central nervous system development
- Helps maintain healthy eye development
- Maintain cardiovascular system health
- Helps enhance general wellbeing
• Helps maintain healthy eye development, Maintain healthy eye health and function
• Maintain healthy growth and development in infants and children
• Maintain healthy growth and development
• Maintain and helps enhance general health and wellbeing
• Maintain general health and wellbeing in infants and children
• Maintain cardiovascular system health
• Helps prevent dietary DHA deficiency, Maintain brain health and function
• Maintain central nervous system development
If symptoms persist consult your health care professional.
Do not exceed recommended daily dose.
Do not use if cap seal is broken.
Each capsule contains:
Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) rich oil derived from microalgae Schizochytrium species250mg
Equiv. to docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 100mg
Active Ingredients: Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) enriched oil derived from microalgae Schizochytrium sp. 250 mg
Equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) 100 mg
Infants under 4 months: Consult your healthcare professional and use only as directed
4 months to 6 years old: Take 1 capsule daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional
From 7 to 12 years old: 2 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional
Children over 12 years old: Take 3 capsules daily, or as directed by your healthcare professional
Capsules are to be taken with food
For children under 4 years old, cut or twist the capsule tail and squeeze contents onto a spoon to feed or onto food.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight.
Store below 30°C in a dry place away from heat and direct sunlight.
|Cabramatta Expiry Date||00.0000|
|Bankstown Expiry Date||00.0000|
|Saigon Expiry Date||06.2024|
|Hanoi Expiry Date||00.0000|
|Haiphong Expiry Date||01.2024|